Our center continues to closely monitor the situation and follow CDC guidelines to operate as safely as possible for the children in our care. We understand the seriousness of the pandemic and have implemented the following safety precautions:
- All staff and children ages 2 and up are required to wear a mask.
- Daily intake requires all staff and students to sanitize hands and perform a temperature check at the door.
- Limiting foot traffic & unnecessary exposure in the building by only allowing cleared staff and students inside.
- Utilizing an app called Brightwheel to communicate with families (teachers and staff post newsletter, pictures etc.)
- Increased hand washing and sanitizing of all materials in the classroom and playground.
- Requiring any students or staff who show symptoms related to Covid-19 (as defined by CDC) to stay home and quarantine.
- Notifying families of any potential exposure.